Texas Mosquito Control’s goal is to make one more satisfied customer: YOU!
• We’re 100% locally owned and operated
• We’re licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board (http://www.spcb.state.tx.us/)
• We have an entomologist on staff to assure your pets safety and answer questions
• We are fully insured and use our own employees, no sub-contractors
• We use only the highest quality equipment and supplies
• We use the best installation techniques done by trained employees
and most of all, We care about YOU!
What sets us apart?
We’re proud of the work we do and strive to make your experience with us positive. We guarantee you’ll be a satisfied customer.
Texas Mosquito Control is a company that strives for complete customer satisfaction. Your full happiness and comfort in your outdoor environment means we’ve done our job. Your Texas Mosquito Control system is an investment that we know will be around for years to come…and so will we. When you make a commitment to us as your choice in outdoor insect control we make a commitment to you that we will always be here to provide the highest levels of customer care. In fact, longevity and integrity are two major components of our business plan that are set in place to protect you as a consumer.
And, we know that our growth as a company is directly related to the level of service we provide to you – our valued customers.
We look forward to a long term commitment to being of service to you and your family.
We appreciate and respect your time and financial investment in your property. We strive to earn the same from you. Your opinion is our mirror and we will do everything we can to make sure that you are satisfied with every aspect of your Texas Mosquito Control experience. One of our greatest hopes is to create an outdoor environment that your friends and family can enjoy…one without the annoyance of mosquitoes.
Our success depends on your satisfaction with our service and our products. As in any business, we encourage you to tell others of your positive experience.
Please ask for details on earning free refills for client referrals.
At Texas Mosquito Control, we believe in the importance of helping you make an informed decision about a misting system, and of fully disclosing the entire process associated with installing, operating and maintaining the system. The following steps outline the process we follow with each of our clients:
- A member of the TMC Team will call to set up an appointment to meet you at your home for a thorough explanation of our misting system.
- Our team member will survey your property and discuss your misting system design and installation process with you in detail. You will also be provided with an estimate of your costs and installation date options.
- Our installation coordinator will call your home to confirm your installation date.
- Our Texas Mosquito Control installation team will arrive at your home, attempt to notify you of their presence, answer any last minute questions and begin the installation process.
- At the completion of your installation, a TMC team member will complete a thorough inspection and checklist to keep on file.
- You will be taken through a complete overview of the operation process of your Texas Mosquito Control system.
- Texas Mosquito Control will attempt to notify you of any further visits to your property for regular maintenance and chemical fills.
Why do you need us?
Beyond the simplicity of enjoying your outdoors, we also realize the necessity of protecting your health. Mosquitoes are no doubt nasty little creatures that are at the very least annoying and irritating. Mosquitoes can also make us sick. Every year there are more and more reported cases of West Nile and other mosquito-borne illnesses. Decreasing the mosquito population in and around your property is another major step you can take against these and other insects. Its all in the mist.